Tuesday, June 3, 2008

me n THINGS!!!

sometime i do hope they understand me. they know the real me. not just a small little girl with a bunch of Barbie doll, but as a human being who need successful achievement in life.what im doing now are all about what i want in the future. im in a way of planning to be perfect.not more than that.i dont want to burden them though i noe i already did it.


i really want to be good in my future and as a daughter. but im not a little girl who still breast feeding and still hang around your chest, follow every single move you make. my stupid and teenage time was a past. it is so last season. now im looking for a bright sight as a human and hoow to sruggle in this complicated world independantly.



everything u did to me was so wonderful and benefit to me. it grows in me and built me as who i am today.i apologize and will keep apologizing to both of u for the mistake that ive done or will do. both of u did a great job, wonderfull instead. i really hope one day, i can give back what u gave to me and repay back all the hardwork and sacrifaise that u have to make for me. and i realy2 make that we can share the successfulness of mine. do pray for me. time will be the witness. love for u guys will never end.



love u always...without you im nothing.


tribute to my sayang,
FATIMAH NOR BT ABDUL LATIF and MUSA B HASHIM

No comments: