Saturday, December 13, 2008

DO WE TRYING UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER???

Bismillah........

hmm....learn a lesson n opinion need to be thrown now!!! here!!! where else?? DUHHH!!!

before we go there...just wanna inform to FARISYA NADIAH, ur pending mission was finally completed today!! wat a blast!! hahahah....

back to the main point....im a 21 years old, young n ambitious women andalot to explore in her life( still itrying to adjust from girl to women) and on the other hand, a daughter of a couple who really love me and still think that im sweet little daugther.

to be truth...im very ambitious and really hardwork to get wat i want in life.im not an easily give up young lady and not a passive human being. im adventorous and really comfort in travelling, no matter in a medium of place, situation,emotion, opinion or time.i really love to explore thing so that i can put an based for me to be more intelect when it come to deal in everything. i really enjoy to pressured myself when it comes to get something, so from there i really apriciate my hard work and feel more confident about myself. in the other word....im a women of high expectation in life and in myself.

on the other hand....at home, im a youngest daugther, and the 4th member of 5 siblings in a nearly perfect family.one sister, 2 big brothers and on younger brother. i live in a comfort zone.all meel are prepared, a comfy home, a place to hangout in front of television and threated so well by my parents.i never make thing that make them hate me,im doing well in my study, i did join sport,i did obey what they say, and did the work that given to me.but at some point, esp..in making thing for myself,in some way i still treated like a small young girl that are still playing around with doll.still have curfew though sometimes i didnt follow it, cant suggest or give opinion in something and many to be listed here.in the end...i fell like i cant do nothing for myself and have a limit in thingsand alwasy,and always have to obey wat they say until i cant reach wat i really want.



it grows tension in me of everything i do....I HATE IT

though sometime, to be truth im always trying so hard to understand them and put me in their shoes about all this things.but in the end when i look at it, i think im the one who always try to understand them.then how about me....i someday will have to work on my own, and right now i have to find extra pocket money for myself and i always have to beeasy going in my work enviroment form now.i have to explore a lot to give me an idea how the work life will be.my field require me to understand people,well in comunication and be the latest among the latest.it wat i need to be.but when the problem like this appear...it really make me worthless and easily give up to do all the things that i have to be do.cos i really love my family. i do. and i really didntwanna hurt him and really wanna make them reallise that im not just simply wasting my time for just something dat is worthless.i really2 need them to realise that.

i can see the wall between us become ticker and ticker day by day!! LETS BREAK IT!!


so....wat i should do in making this clear and understandable by not hurting anyone. i have to sacrifise.

No comments: