Wednesday, March 25, 2009

IM SURE THAT IM SURE!!!

last monday i have difficult thing to handle in my unexpected and unplanned jurney of mine.for the begining...im totally sure and confident with the decision that i will make...im sure and determine that i can handle it later cos in the time being im even in the same situation too.it just officallly or not.but....the crucial thing was that to hear people thought and words that really make my heart touched.espeacilly someone that really closed to me and we have been struggling and face the pain togather.we manage and successfully get trough the time together in the same time.

but...it is the time to be solo again i think.in my opinion this is the way to know myself better and the decision is specially for myself.just for MYSELF.i have given myself shared with others for along time.and i think it is enough.so maybe..this time..ill be better solo and let me push myself alone.these will make myself better more.and wat make the decision more important is that i challenge my self again for one level up.

hmm....again....im sure that now it is the time.i know myself better and i need it to be perfect for myself.and most important thing is im not gonna push myself though i noe in the end, the result will never satisfied me at all.

p/s: im listening to one of inspiring song that im not so sure the title is, but the song is singing by miley cyrus if im not mistaken. ill post the lyric later if i manage to find it.

No comments: