Thursday, July 2, 2009

THINGS!!

there's a lot of things that im imagine about myself today....many thing i've to do. many to produce, many to experience and many to speak up!! THEY KEEP ON LINGERING in my mind!!

but to bad is...there always a wall for me to achieved it!! always!! ALWAYS..arghh...i dunt noe if u read this u manage to imaginewhat i am to say. but for me now....im stucked!! argh...i hate to feel it!!! i just wish im a superwomen!! hit the wall and get through it immediatly when i feel i want it!! and my day will full of wonderfull smile!! arghhh...

tiny..tiny..tiny...FOR SOME PEOPLE!! damn huge,SUPER HUGE ...for me!!!
i'll hope it will end soon...hopefully!! amin!!


wat u need to do: find a way to solve it as soon as posible. no pain no gain ayte!! hmm.... others should be thnakful for everything they have wat they have provided. cos there is always someone are not as lucky as u are...JUST LIKE ME!!!




stuked,
farisya nadiah

No comments: