Thursday, September 10, 2009

someone reading my blog!!!!

hehehehhe...owhhh rupernyer someone reading my blog and someone plak kepochie cnn-ing about my blog to the other someone!!!! hehehhe....which is my GEDIK sister and my LOVELY-DOVEY mummy.wink2!!! at first a bit embaresssed but towards the end as usual FARISYA will end up thinking at the positve side!!! at least they knew wat i felt and they knew what my mind thinking and the best part of it, i dont even need to open my mouth and said it out loud which will make me more emberassed.hiks....but xleyh gak!! expression is something that i need to learn since my working area are alll about expressionning feels and thougts!! hmmm....hiks...ill try harder next time!! but this considered somekind of medium than im easy with and comfortable to use.hmmm....

im in the class nie...cad!!! borink and dont noe wat to do though i have a full load of work to be settled before cuti raya!!! hmmm...but as always..my lazy ass always wins!!! BURGHHH!!! damn u lazzy ass!!!!wink2

and last but not least i would like to wish all of muslim,who reads my blog(as if ) hiks! wish u guys selamat menyambut hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin!!! wish u happy with all ur families on that day.amin!!! and to my mummy and sis if u read this....BILE NAK SHOP2!!! wink2....ka la ddaaa!!!!!!!

No comments: