Saturday, January 1, 2011

WiNinG EleVen ~~:)


somehow today....after blaaa-ing my day with some activities...
i discovered...there are so much to think about this coming year...
and to be honest...it scares me alot!!!
think about it..make me neusia and stressing me out.
urghh...about everything and really hoping im gonna find my right turn!!
studies, upcoming career, personal, love, friends, family....
and the news about mak lang's condition really make me think about this really deeply indeed.
but ya.....im old and ready enough to be burdening on this matter. it just the matter of time and acception.

by da way, hope everything will just going smoothly....and gonna be alot of scenes.

and watever happen im just open my hands and accept the faith.it ups to ALLAH to decide my way.

HAPPY ELEVEN FARISYA NADIAH

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: