Wednesday, May 11, 2011

relief~~~

finallyyyyyyyy...

dis semester is finally over!!!
tough i noe i have probably one more semester to complete my degree but im so thankfull to allah cos with HIS power i manage to finished my semester 05. im so bless!!
though i noe there was something that im not satisfied enough...but im still glad i can make it!!!

because if i tot about it earlier...i thought i couldnt make it at all!! and plus i dont care wat people might say...but i would fight this war until the end of it even if i have to crawl. that is my promises!! amin!!

and now...im enjoying my 4 month holidays with my family and pampering myself, to fulfill everything that i need and also prepare my skills and abilities to enter the next cruel and demanding WAR ahead. amin

so let chill and make money!! yeayyyyyyyyy!! :)





love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: