Sunday, April 5, 2015

words.

bissmillah

a first word to type always the hardest. and im guessing by typing this things first it is easier for me to line the next sentence. 

hmm...

i guess im wrong. i still have a mute seconds in my head still.

seems like i want to get through everything that i want to tell today hear, right at the moment, this second. but i think it not give me any pleasure of released anymore. 

it always hard to tell every details of your feelings and remember every emotion that i feel this time. the idea of writing a blog are day by day wouldnt work like they used to before. i dont know why i can find to write this here. i just followed the brain sent to me i guess. i have no clue at all. is this what i feel today or it just a random key-in word to the keyboard.

maybe it is not and maybe ya. that emotion feels like it has been more than this column of blog space given. its feel like i hate this peice of box. my emotion are bigger than this space. i need a bigger space. it seemd all the word in my head allready full up this box and also outside of it. its all cramp here. even up to the tittle. i dont know what the feeling is but im no longer manage to make a proper segmentation to it. 

everyday, that emotion become bigger and bigger. i cant manage to control every sentence that drop out from my brain instead of dragging them togather with me every single time, every single place. yup. it is. 

i hope it is just a temporary!

farisya.

No comments: