Wednesday, February 3, 2010

feelings

hmm...today, after advanced photography class, for the first time ever, i walk down to seksyen 2 to catch for the bus ride!! seriously, that was my first time ever after one year ive studied in shah alam!! it quite nervous hik, but thank to awien for the information given.

haha...but later in the bus,im was like hearing my playlist, for a second i feel touched but something deep in my heart.fuh!! time tuh lagu ape ekh, indonesian song, yah "cinta dalam hati" by ungu!! i feel so touched and there was like thousands of clips were playing in my head.everything. plus it was raining and the situation really helps me be in the FARISYA's zone. really, though there are tons of people arounds me but i felt that im there alone and just by myself. seat next to me is empty, the bus window are wet by the dots of the rain and pouring water from top of the bus, the combination of the lights through the water dots that make the lights a little bit spreading, the chaos federal, person waiting at the bus top with umbrella, one men stays under the jambatan and took out his helmets out waiting for the rain to stop and so many more. AND I FEEL SO TOUCHED. i dont noe if this is due to some my red "monthly business" or this month is February which is love month but huh.... yaa I CRIED!! hmm...but of course im cover it up!!

hmm...i felt like, im empty, alone, and ................then i thought about my best friends, my parents, my sister, everything.and the most remembered part was the time ive thought of previous moment, syima's moment.and suddenly....i TER-wish, is there any possibilities that some one out there gonna have that feeling like he did to her, for myself?? IS THAT POSSIBLE? IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE?? hmm...i just wanted to know that someone love me,it is enough!! just want to know if there any, even it is little2 tiny feeling of it!!hmm....hahahha!! ceh sentimental la plak kan!! but ya..that was wat i thought and as human being im still have to face that kind of feelings and im just trying to be HUMAN here. hiks.

blalalalalalalala.....ya maybe!!hiks.





ya lah.. maybe because of the month la kot!! hiks. k la tata!! LOVE U ALWAYS

tender love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: