Thursday, April 22, 2010

L>O>V>E

subhanALLAH...

masyALLAH....



this is the only word i can say dat day...on last SATURDAY 17th April 2010, sharp on 4.oopm that day!!! i couldn't believe myself to hear this at first time...AM has passed away...i was so shocked and couldn't believe when syima told to me on the phone.im straight away offered myself to called am myself just to make sure the information is genuinely true.though in my mind, imagination lingers. imagining this is not true or this is kind of PRANK or something and really hope it is.BUT, yup i couldn't challenge ALLAH almighty power. YES,this is wat happen to me last weekend.my dearie best fwen, hashimah hashim has lost his undevidedly beloved boyfriend, ANDEK AFHAM @ randek rafham (just for syima :) ).




though im not his close friend or something and the beginning of his life in my life is when hashimah bring him to mylife. but i can say that, i noe how they fall in love and the down and the up path of thier relationship.and yes they have given me alot of new idea and perception about LOVE.ingat lagi kat perak....they spent a lot of time togather on the phone...phone was thier bestest friend ever. when we asked, who is him to her...typical celebrity answer...KAWAN2 jerk( x lebeyh dari itu-tmbah sendiri) hiks...ya!! ya!! ya!! hiks...funny!! u are so HAPPY DAT TIME. i still remember ur smile and laugh back then.but to bad...his time is up.his job in this world has come to the end and it is time for him to be back by ALLAH's side.almighty god who has created him to ourlife.

2 years of knowing him from hashimah has given me so many thoughts and views that i cant get from anyone else at the moment.the meaning of love, the meaning of sacrifices, the meaning of heart, passion, pain, and the most important thing has thought me about the power that we cant fight and how fine god has created our journey in life. im so mesmerize and speechless.im totally out of word.

and i really hope my et will get well soon though i noe it is easy to say but hard to be like wat we hope her to be. but as a friend i just can wish to see her smile and to hear her laugh back again. like always, u always there for me, make all silly jokes that always draws smile to my face, and u always get my attention with ur clownness clumsy action and always being my crying shoulder and hope i can do the same too. and i love her.

love,
farisya nadiah

3 comments:

Aku By Pojie said...

;(, Allah lebih sayng dia~

farisya said...

hahaha..my only reader....
thanks!!!

Aku By Pojie said...

welcome...