Monday, April 26, 2010

MAY U GET WELL SOON!!



LATER ON THE NITE OF ZETTY'S MUM HAS PASSED AWAY....one more bad new has received to my ears....my uncle was admitted in hospital, STROKE!!! fuh....it is all happen to fast in one time..ALLAH want to show me something that im totaly aware about it. UDA is my father's brother and he always been AYAH's best mate. they love to fight in a good way!! ahahaha...kampung will be totally havoc if they are meet up together and there are like perang between them when they talk to each other..hahah if people didnt knew ourstyle..they might thought they are having a fight or something..PERAK/...PERAK!!!

but last nite...my mum told me his brain are not function well that cause to brain death.maybe some of the death brain cell will affect his memory or affect his other systems. and currently, he is not like before, he talk about something past. MAY HE WILL GET WELL SOON!!

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: