Tuesday, June 15, 2010

jeng..jeng ...jeng....RESULT DAH KUARRRRRRRR/!!!!!

the most scariest moment ever....sudden fever...sudden cancer...cerebral damage pain, nervoous syndrome attacck and even worst period pain pon ader nak menyelit jugak!!! PFTTTT...!!!!!!

"asal kau nak takot....nie sure sbb ko dah tau result ko mcm mane laa..sebab tuh ko takut!!!!"


yes cik tembumn...u are totally rite about it!! wahhahaahah.....and shut up and dont try to prove to myself dat im the one who made this situation cos ive already aware of it!! wahahah...SHUT UP AND LISTEN!! kekekeke....

PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....again....

owh my big hand are even heavier than my big head already...scared!!! even it is just one click but it is huge movement for me...kekekekek

but yeay...till the end of the day...how scary i am...how nervous i am....the RESULT IS STILL THERE>.....kekeke,..

and wat i can say here....im totally greatfull because everything was fine and wat ever i imagine....it didnt come true...amin!!!! im totaly relieved!!!!! fuhhh!!!

and wat ever it is....next semester....it is time for me to prove me and others that THEY ARE WRONG about me!! huhu...dont wanna eleborate more about that....cos i knoe later on it wont happen as i thought it will be!!! duh....

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: