Monday, June 21, 2010

distraction

there is too much in my head...
i mean..DISTRACTION!!!

hmm...living in this big city wouldn't be a problem at all for me...
but living in this big hope and high expectation is KILLING Me....
arghhh....seriously..there are a lot of thing i want it badly around this time...
to believe in the this word, "follow ur dreams" arghhh stressing me out!!!
to much dreams to be accomplish and to be true...waiting for it to come true are HURTING ME INSIDE~!!! hurkkkk!!!!

and this distraction are continuously happen...and the smallest and finest things happen in this life are not attached and magnet-ed(if such word) to me anymore!!!
haiyak....!!! and later on i forget wat actually i have found that day....hmm.....
dat wat make my everyday life worthless and im totaly hate it!!! arghhh...

so wat ive to do....i should settle all my BIG HOPE anf HIGH EXPECTATION immidiately!!! thank you...ahaks

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: