Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello Greece!

Assalamualaikum..

Ive never imagine, sometimes the thing that you thought you never be is the thing that actaully suits you the best. This is what happened to me lately. Im glad that Allah greatfully open my path in this field. It is either to show me that i should be thankful that I have more than anyone should deserve in thier life.

Im in Greece now. Haha it is much more glamor when i said Greece. Gedik mode alert. Glad im here. met something most wonderful here spiritual, dreams, life and humanity. Glad that somehow im able to see those beautiful plan that Allah have planned for me. Apart from that that Im really thankful that Allah help me to become someone that I wish I want to be, which is a better person from the person I am today. You help me every single steps in my life. What else that I want to wish more rather than keep on wishing that I always be a good servant to Allah and may Allah love me always.

My life here is turning great. My plan is becoming clearer than before and great thing turn reality eventually. Life is not as cruel as thought it is with me. im sure that Allah love me in certain ways that he really need me to understand. i dont know, deep down in my heart i know that i wish i should thankful to Allah. Dear Allah, how should i express this kind of kindness of you. Which expression I should confess with all human in front of me and how should i react to all the person that you created in mylife. Please let me know and understand it. for the time being, i felt enough talking to you like this which i know i should not because there is no enough in this special relationship with you. 

Help me which i know you always, instead every breath i take you are helping me. Help me not to forget you everywhere i go and every path i go through. Amin.

Sincerely,
Farisya Musa

No comments: