Monday, May 23, 2016

UNCOMPLISH BEFORE 30 MISSION

This I quote from my previous mission written in my Diary.

TAKE NOTE : Things I Have Not Yet Accomplish BEFORE 30
 I only have 1 year and 8 month LEFT to do so. And I swear I want to unlocek this mission so badly as soon as possible. Damn you, adrenalin is all over me seth! Lets see, what else..


  • CUT MY HAIR IN JAPAN
  • BUNGEE JUMPING
  • SKY DIVING
  • SCUBA DIVING
  • HAVE MY SECOND BABY (BUSINESS)
  • VISIT JAPAN (TAKUYA'S INFLUENCE)
  • MUAI THAI
  • CLIMB KINABALU, RINJANI & BASECAMP
  • HAVE MY OWN SPACE (STUDIO) that i would spend of my day and night! <3 li="">
  • Shopping till I drop, (Make Over Head to Toe) <3 li="">
  • Built my muscle and be muscularly elegant women
  • Have a stable income and career
  • Umrah with bestie
  • Learn 3DMAX/autocad, mandarin and learn how to make a sculptural cake.

Ok, But to just put another fuel to the fire, this time i would declare things below as my THINGS TO DO BEFORE IM 35

  • Trans Siberian Trip . RUSIA GETAWAY
  • Take 3 month trip travel alone to five Country. New Zealand, India, Egypt, USA
  • Take a business joint venture with Indonesia, Dubai, Europe, Saudi Arabia and Usa market.(please plan for this)
  • Sell my bisnes to support my 3 month travel trip and be a payable advisor for a brand.
  • Have a house and summer house in Indonesia or Thailand (tepi Laut or country house)
  • Pergi naik cruise with Hashimah
  • Umrah with family pay the cost.
  • adopt a gajah or beruang or harimau or pet any animal in a zoo.
  • Shopping visit to LONDON
  • AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Be married to a Foreigner ( Learn new Culture, Language, Be diverse) or adopt a SON & a Daughter.
  • and be as happy as you will be. dekat dengan Allah selalu and always be a good servant. amin

Please add anything you miss out here down below after you publish this post.

No comments: