Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Letter to Merijan -Day1

Hi Merijan,

Now the day has come,
U used to say i cannot cry today, but i cannot believe you.
and now im so much crying. Why you always right?
today in the car, u asked me "please tell me what you want me to know" " i need to know what u want to say" and i say, why u always know? truely i cant hide anything from you.
u have gone only few hours but my heart screaming your name.
i very much need u now.
thank you u teach me how to miss someone. Someone that i never know that i will miss him this much.

now i eating your fave bubur,
my first meal after u left, so much different.
now i know the wonderful things about sharing.
i never know before. thank you u teach me something new,
something that i dont know.

i dont know if  i can pass this test.
u always said this is my test,
2 days before your gone, im weak and lost strength
but u said sabar, i know u can do this
i hope i believe it like you did.
thanks merijan, u always believe in me
even when i cant even believe myself.

merijan, now the song, makan, road,
everything i only see you,
i dont know what is this.
you told me this is love,
please sayang, tell me this is true love,
because i never believe this could ever happen to me.
i never believe it, until u come to my life.

now u far away, i so much miss you, i hope u miss me too.