Sunday, July 17, 2011

"something floating in my mind"

arghh...
lately im facing a real punch from the action ive made!!

from the decision that i know wat will it be in the end result.
until it happen im not satisfied....

and now...urghh im hating this cos im always get myself in to trouble dat i noe where hte path will leads me...

n now i felt so BANGANG n BENGANG!!

n i felt so guilty and even afraid to face it along while on the other hand im shame to share these mistake to my friends.i just a shame to myself and to revieled this will cos a blood to my heart.i dont want to slice it anymore.dam it!!

but i really need the courage from them. and yeah im not strong enough ISYA!! im not strong!!! i just shamlessly afraid of eveything!! afraid to share and even worst afraid to ADMIT EVERYTHING!!!

arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!





saket otak n terasa bangang,

farisya nadiah

No comments: