Monday, July 25, 2011

someword : DENIAL

im not sure wat ive been facing lately...
but dat word keep on pop out in my life frequnetly..
i still dont get it but im trying to know about it...
cos like someone said to me...

u cant keep on ignoring this..
cos untill the end u will never learn about it..
end untill the end u keepon blaming on this matter.,
no happy ending.

DENIAL?? DENIAL?? DENIAL??
am i? in which way? such as?
maybe i need someone to xplain about it in more depth exlanation,
n try to make me believe it,
cos i noe im hard to believe everything....yes seriuosly i do!!

u talk to like u know me??? like u noe me better than everyone else...
y isssit suppose to be like tjis?
u r stranger to me n even ur word make me think about it even more.
AM I?
try to convience me
then i let u knoe....




“It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.”

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: