Friday, October 25, 2013

6.03 AM

Hey..

It is now 6.03am in the morning, just woke up from a long deep sleep with a thinking of what have i did all this while? Until when im gonna be like this..? Is it gonna take forever for me to able to realise that this need to end! Wasting my yong life with all this nonsense of waiting somethin that is not gonna happen? Untill when im gonna make myself suffer like this? Untill when im gonna keep on giving excuses in order for me to escape the reality of a real world? Or realising that this words are not only just a statement as nice as it sounds but a direct warning for me to wake up and a hard slap for me to be awake!! What else that are you waiting for?? What els that you need? What lse escuses that will you compose this time?? Have you not been tired already now? Tired of all this escape plan? Because form what im experiencing now it didnt change a bit!! I didnt move a bit! Im safely stuck in the time where world become enemies! And ive llost a dignity and sense of being a great human. Worst, ive lost the manual of how to be a human! I hate to this roller coster of emotion! It sux big time! Im confused and im really meet to the dead end.

Should i drag my whole body to fully awake and get a shower, drinking a hot nice coffee the down to the road and have great morning jog or should i just get back to sleep. This is a huge decision that i need to do now!! Which one? 

No comments: