Monday, October 28, 2013

Keep Hoping

I dont know, lately i cant sleep without thinking of having a trip at a life somewhere that i dont belong yet. It is getting scarier when to think of i cant make it to that exact point where i know i want that damn badly. Im just a few step ahead to it. That is what make me more uncomfortable lately. 

To be honest, im trying the best i can to fix my problem here and i found upony long lost dreams and back to believe it againn. I know i shouldnt pur much hope right now but ya im just a normal human being trying to figure it out the posibilities of trying to fix everything here. 

Im wishing to that day wil finally meet. Ii need to fo my very best tomorrow. Lets dont jinx it and dont forget to not take any coffee before that and sleep at the right time and BREATHHH! Im cryong inside to think if i couldnt make it im gonna be more sad than i currently am. 

Hope, 
Farisya Musa


No comments: