Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 VERSION

while ive nothing much to do...marathon and box set are my best fwen ever and i love it!!( that the only thing i love in this break and that the only way to avoid me doing something more hatefullness routine to myself) HUH!!

marathon..yeay...nice and betest part of my life. being in someones life are much better rather than stuck in my boring lifestyle rite now.haha..kind a way of adventure event for me too...wahahah...:)..how i met ur mother..wow love it!!! so much fun...and the most wonderfull part it...as a virgo girl..observer is my duty in life.WINK so...im kindda learn something in this series...balablablaba...and somewhat think of all the character and ask backto myself...which one are me?hmm...and all the thing guessing going on and on...is this how i react to people? is this the steps that i take if im in that situation? is that this???is that that??? and on..and on..and on...BLALALALALLALA!!!

and then...im still dint give a damn about it and i continue with GOSIP GIRL instead. wat a perfection combination huh?WALLA...and its kindda excite me every single breath of mine.yeay. and all the same qeustion popping out in my mind and on the sudden the clouds of mine are full with sentences and fullof question marks!! huh...hard to askand it is even hard to answer!!! im might be crazy rite now buti dunno how it came to me and haunting me like forever rite now.

BUT..NOT UNTIL TO DAY...around 10-2 am.



while im on the journey to kemensah...on the highways...all the flashback the life of mine in this couples of month before are all popping out.it is lke a huge video billboard along the highways. all the things that ive done in these past months and actualy starting from the begining of 2009 are viewed back to me one by one.i found the2009 VERSION OF MINE.while at the back of it..radio keep talking about ow to change ourself and that kind of things.it islike everything are all synchronisse perfectly as a presentation to the question ive thought about before.and my question are answered as simple as that.like an ENTER TO YAHOO kind of ways.hmmm..

2009 given me too much impact...and it is the most screw up years of mine and im kindda hate it!!! and now i have realise that me in that year are full of pretending and lying to myself.pretend to be strong and lying that im not doing a mistake at all while i know that on the other side of me knew it!! haha...wat a year!!!hehehe...

though we are not yet tears our calender or change the organiser just yet but i think im kindda a way find the NEW YEAR for me just now in the car!! so...to dear farisya HAPPY NEW YEAR BABE!!wink2

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: