Saturday, December 19, 2009

LIST OF WOW-I-HATE-IT-n-NO-REGRET!!

SUX NO ONE
looking at my picture list in facebook and finds out that i dun have any new design that i produce. SUX NO ONE!!


SUX NO TWO

no good result and to much gap with my batch

SUX NO THREE
im kindda a person that accepting and not giving..huh!! hate this so much!! way to go farisya

SUX NO FOUR
im keepon waiting something to happen though it is alot in my mind. do it and fun wit it sya!!

SUX NO FIVE
my freedom are not achieved yet!!! not having license yet make me feel terible this year. there is a lot to do and i cant do it becos of this careless issues!! shit i hope i can rewind the time went im still working at bennetton...with full of money in the pocket!!


SUX NO SIX

im still stuck in the limited circle of fwen. my brain need to work somewhere that ive never been force to think. i NEED it !!my brain want to exercise...she need to polish the rusty wire u kone!!


SUX NO SEVEN
i given myself a huge mess by MESSING out with my lecturer and im kindda put myself in a grudge hole myself!!! thanks alot.and now i need to push myself climb up the hole by hook or crook.

SUX NO EIGHT
i have no wonderfull memerois with my beloved S.O.B. there is no wonderfull event created this year like we did before...like MP,PENANG, RJ and so many to list back then.

SUX NO NINE
i didnt give any of myfwen or sibling anything this year..not even a card!! ima bad fwen and sister and daughter.haha...



SUX NO 10

the suckiest part of all are im SUX this YEAR...THANKX SYA!!!wink2




sorry for every damage i did dis year and move on girl!!! ahaks...there is new journey ahead!!! it GONNA BE GREAT!!balalala..

SUX-er,
farisya nadiah

No comments: