Friday, December 11, 2009

another life experience

hahaha...my current semester result recently came out.and happy or not i have to fave it sooner or later..and too bad is...the thing that i have expected long before the result was out is happening now!! (hiks..betul kah ayat aku,.conpius udah) ahahaha...too bad for me and good axpectation!! bla bla bla bla...

for the first time in my life....my result are this low.hahaha...x kire la mase sekolah dulu kan!! dat time i was still hingusan kids and dont noe wat to do in my life.but skang pun kadang2 felt dat way too...hahah...merepek time of mine are back!! OWWYEAHH!! ahaks..

but wat to do...everything already happen and wat i have to do is only me know wat..or even im the only one who knows how to fix it!! thakx farisya...ur problem creation dis time are so PERFECTO to fix!! ahask...

p/s: i a have alot to type un this blog before the result are out. but ill write it after this post!! malas mengganggu ku!! wink2


feelingless,
FARISYA

No comments: