Monday, December 28, 2009

y don malaysia have bigger shoes?

today's MOOD: disappoited!!! the shoes that ive looking before...short of size 9!! damn!! decided to buy that shoes for class but too bad my size is too big for the shop to provide!!!hate it so much!!! who wore that small shoes anyway???

but hehehe....yong bought me the beg that i wanted a long time before!!! hehehe...i thought wanna buy it for myself using my own money cos yong already spoil us by spending her money for us to shop!!! but then...she insist not to take the money i gave her...THANK U SO MUCH SISTA!!! hiks...u make my day!!

p/s: still looking andfinding for the kind of shoe that i've wanted to buy today earlier!!! and yup with the big 9 size of mine!!!owh tmrw wanna do something to my hair!! hiks!! dada...


oklah,
farisya nadiah

No comments: