Sunday, October 28, 2012

Brigter Future.

Today has been the closure of Eid! No more agenda or activities that can keep me busy. Next? hmmm...im still wonder. i have not think much about my future lately. im totally let the mother nature buried me in this hectic busy world. hoping to let them show me the path that i need to go. but as far as i let it take control of my life, the harder i could breath. even harder now, late nite like this.im sure the lack of occupancies of world chores, im restless and thorn with the emptiness. i have let my mind control of everything. i let down the observation strength of mine to where i should not let be in. Emptiness that lead me cant bare no more to live like this. i need to do something! i need to plan something! i need to take back all the dreams and hope that always be my strength and motivation and run the world again.

Yups...i need to run My World again. No way out! to be or not to be..this is the path that i have to finish. the destination tha i have to survives. and the road that i have to go on through. shortcuts never exist in reality. it only exists in a coward creature world. their existence only count when u be the one! COWARD! and im always not and i dont want to be it ever in mylife. so before others tell me that this is who i actually am..i need to push myself far from it. i dont want to be even near it. that is not a mission that i want from myself.

yesterday has passed by, let past be past. regret about it means you want to be better in future. u need to be better. everyone did mistake but the one that is dumb enough is the one who don't know how to learn from the mistaked that has they done. ups and down of life is a necessary ingredient like salt and paper in food. i have forgive what u have done and it is time for you to back on track. i know you have a lot to offer to yourself. i know u have the strenght that people see in you. u justhave to believe again. that is what u need now. u always have. and u always will.

what will be my next enthusiast? Money i guess. do something worth your talent. do something that can bring pleasure to your needs. do something that satisfying your emotion and soul. but whatever it is, i don't mind because i know what ever i do ill do perfectly good. just keep on busy and keep on doing something that can lead me to a brighter future. Later, let the rest of the world cheer you up and may the happiness always be with us. Amin.!

Futurist,
Farisya

No comments: