Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November Rain

early today, earth was celebrating November with a breezy rain. Rain that shows us ow grateful to still living in this planet peacefully including me. im glade im still here. but that rain get me  a bit emotional. how things goes too fast. less than 2 month will be letting 2012 behinds. that even scares me a bit. ill become 26th then, left my 25 years behind. ive been here almost aprox half of my life...and will be facing another half insyallah. im anxious at the same time emotional about it. why? hmmm...maybe there are still some dot of my life have not yet link n connected. im curious. that is about. until when the curiosity will be my roots in life, im not sure! hmmm....surprise me with a good gift and with a precious moment. im glad i still have some magic and more show to witness. i need my eyes to open wide and my heart to accept everything gracefully. I am happy wit all te destiny that have been marks as my journeys. i hope it made me different and for more importantly, it make me, Myself! :)

November Rain. i just in love with the name. i don't know it just seems what it is. it feel perfect with each other an compliment each other. i feel peace. even when middle of the nite like dis. im glad i still have time for myself talking and caring about myself. Yup, maybe i have not realize it before that i have given a perfect life. i have great family, i have them as my support,  i have good health and i have enough ideas about what i need to do in life. what are more grateful more than that right?

i get emotional easily. i don't know, i am. im sure that is exactly i am. what you see outside is actually just a layer of me that i share with everyone else. people who know me, they know what i am actually and that im rarely share with anyone. but to make people believe about it on the other hand wouldnt be any matter to me. it is still me in or out, all or half of it. but ya....sayu is what it is now! i don't know maybe because i will letting 2012 left me behind or im excited dump the immature memories far behind and meet my another half in future 2013. :)

November Rain,
Farisya

No comments: