Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Saya Manusia Kecil


Ding dong bell....hey! it near end of October! i cant believe how times flies to fast! i doesn't  have enough air to catchup with new ting happen in my life. damn! im too busy adjusting my life to fit to world expectation and my own expectation in life. too bad that i cant find anything fit me perfectly in the mean time or im just being too picky and hard on myself. argh watever it is, i just want it to be the best for myself and future.future really make me hardly to breath cos i dont see any point that i can hold on to. Place to hold so that im sure it is happening as i imagine. but for Si Manusia Kecil is a different story.

Manusia Kecil? yup in future ill be facing a new title. as an auntie and for sure, ill be the only auntie that can spoil Si Manusia Kecil. haha...im all yours! hiks! im happy to think about Si Manusia Kecil. it gives me a new hope and i think not only for me, for my family especially for my sister. Ntah im always happy at the first time i heard about the news. And even too excited about it now, cos all the reaction to the world and life is become real day by day. It some sort give me strength to believe in hope again. it is also says that, it is not wrong to imagine things and believe that miracle will happen in the right time as what have been plan for you. Have Faith. and ya Si Manusia Kecil is soon will be real as what everyone has hope and dream for. YEAY! im happy for that.

'Si Manusia Kecil is sama dengan Miracle i can say' haha...what a complicated sentences. but yup, the existence of him make me feel that i am a small human live in the huge world that sometimes hardly for me to cope with thing. but it give me hope that miracle and magic is alive and real! it exist! somehow in the minute everything your wish will come true with a blink of eyes. On the other hands, it also teach me that, Allah as All Mighty have not abundant any of his creation alone in a lonely terrible place. he just leave you there to teach you how and what u should changes to yourself. You learn and do something from it. right after a minute u realize about it, he open the Miracle for you to venture and continues the beautiful living ahead confidently.

and now what i really want for myself is get more productive and do something worth it. use your time perfectly to what u need to do cos in the end times always be your biggest enemy. use all the opportunity that u have now and create something that u want. stop depending on something or someone cos in the end like what u always said, no one can help you rather than yourself. u always know that. So, yup no matter how hard it is or no matter what situation u in, just don't loose hope on things. because only hope can lead you to your destination. May all the happines stays with us forever.










Manusia Kecil,
Farisya

No comments: