Thursday, January 30, 2014

Im as 26 Turn 27 - Understanding a Life

Morning.

I've a great energy today. Woke up early, perform a Subuh prayer and lot of things that lingers in my mind right now eagerly waiting for me to pour it in my today's live. Im blessed. Syukur for this great feeling and that is the reason why i always love morning sunshine. Keep craving for it more and more.

Lately, it seems like everyone that i know is having a good news. Changing life title and role. it is weird somehow but yup, im honestly feel happy for them no matter. even sometime i feel that it make a wider gap between them and i but sometimes i feel it give me huge courage to let go and just doing well in my life with my own version of role. that is how weird this things go. ive let them go eventually.

As life get harder and lonelier, i found a great exsesive energy to be better and better in my current role, as human and survivor. i must do great no matter what and i have to keep maintain this feeling no matter what. i have no more choice. it is all that i have now. believe.

i think i have found my ground formula to fight this life. the only way to escape this life, is by doing great. the greater you do the greater chance you finding the keys to escape this crazy world and happy eventually.

Love,
Farisya Musa

No comments: