Sunday, February 2, 2014

Im as 26 turn 27 - Words

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Recently, my observation to sounds and word have became extremely sensitive. Once, I've caught up myself singing Najwa Latif's songs over and over again, in my head of course. It keep on playing it own track repeatedly with a no stop button. I just could not help it. My day with Najwa Latif's song what end up not terribly bad but quite hectic and jammed in my mind. To much thing going on inside i supposed.

Continuity to that, recently which is yesterday, I've accidentally came across to the unplanned movies that consist tremendous inspirational words which happen hardly glued to my mind till now. i don't know either it is stuck to me blindly or my it is just fit my soul now.

" 27 is the age where most people tends to make a biggest decision in their life"

That phrase which i think proven to the badmouth of  my inner side. it is somehow i could not agree not to agree. ive knot my head several time. This is when i know, ya maybe thing did not come across to you accidentally, "Things happen for a reason". For my case it is proven.

in my head im full of sinful dreams. i know im quite silly when all you can do is dreaming. Why have to be afraid? I know that. A question just keep on lingering on my mind until i came across some article about one designer that ive recently attending his fashion show.

" A young 22 years old law student that highly passion in fashion......blalalal" 

Hey how such thing. that law student who have nothing basic in fashion also can do it. do mind my language, i just tend to get more angrier to myself in a good way. Why you should afraid to the world that have everything to offer to you?. Why u should limit yourself?. That is what stab my mind lately. Eventually it get my head up straight back to the line that ive always wanted. i did nothing wrong by just doing it.

Like what my ustaz has mentioned, this life only have to ways. Hard and Easy, either way you have to face it. What you need to do is walk to that way accordingly. You can not change the road that have been given to you and there is no way out by not walking to it. If you tend to get hard way, what you need to do is be patience to it no matter what. It may want to teach and let you learn a lesson that have not you know yet. But if you have an Easy way, be thankful and syukur to the opportunity that is given to you. Appreciate what you have and what most important is your existence to life have it own purpose. it is either you take it good way or the other way round. 

I felt complete! Alhamdullilah for all the blessing. Though i know im not quite THERE yet but im in my way to facing that road again. what i need to do is blessing and passion. Not easily brake by those cruel emotion but face the world strongly have faith in myself again. i hope i could do great by just living my life.And i struggling hard to maintain this feel and mindset and i hope Allah granted me that too. Amin.

Below picture is a reminder to myself. i hope it stick in my head as what Najwa song did to my brain and mind.


Love & Hope,
Farisya Musa

No comments: