Thursday, February 20, 2014

On-Track

Assalamualaikum.

Hello! Hello! Hello! (Beyonce-ish)

What should I write today, I have no specific by the way. In writing here, i believe this the only freedom that is granted to me to write anything that i wanted without plan. from heart to the keyboard and to the screen. Sometimes, i guess that is the reason why I love to write. From a start in writen Diary to this new tech, typing diary. im just in love with it.

Other than it can keep your memory to the certain emotion on that certain time, i fing this is helping us to keep on track to learning ourselve better and do things better in future. We keep our mistake to learn no to repeat that mistake again and also we keep our happy moment in form of emotion to let us be thankful of that day. im glad finally ive realising how important 'you' are in my life. it mostly potraying how im sure i want to be better in myself in any way posible. Insyallah, in Allah's help, i wish ill be better from time to time.

As i read back my homescreen, ive found that ive  been expressing myself for about aproximate 7 years to you. What a long journey. There were  ups and down in my life. That graph contributed to where i am today. i know im not as mainstream as people always eager to follow, but im glad somehow ive show myself that i am what i am. im glad that ive growing to that certain level of life. im not what people expect me to be and i dont expect people to be what i want to be. Thankful of that thouht that Allah gave to me. Alhamdullilah.

Insyallah, there are long road to go. im in a process to boost up my power in Allah's will. im clear to the journey that i have to face. im clearly know now my purpose in life and i hope i could maintain to the very best and may Allah protect me from my mazmumah all the time. may that spirit always be with me.

What i really need to do now, is not afraid to mirror it out. Amin

Regards,
Farisya Musa

No comments: