Saturday, December 11, 2010

A.L.O.N.E and T.I.R.E.D

yup...i need help!! but i just dont noe where to find it. cos i really need it.
MAJOR SICKNESS AND IT SPREAD ALL OVER ME!! im at the weakest level of my life. and this is where i meet the damb evil character, EMPTY!!!

i have nothing to offer, im noat a good daughet nor a good sister, im not a good friend, not a good helper, not a good motivator and even worst im not good enough to solve this!!! im just tired and tired to just further this even i noe i have to be strong and stay in this play...but yaa!! for the first time...im at the TIREDEST place of my life. and feel just motionless and and give my body to lay and doing nothing. breathless....I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER TO MYSELF OR TO OTHER!!!

i noe this is wrong...i just need time perhaps. let me be in my lowest level and hoping for me to come up a rise back. but yup....to this momment...i feel scared, alone, and lonely.

i just need someone to just understant every motion i produced without im telling it and tell me infront of my face i can do better and yet im the strongest person than no other can compete.i need someone to just ask me to breath again or even push me hardly to breath again. where i noe im still breathing, it just i feel amn tired to do so. wat can be.....im just a total normal human being. i have my ups and down where people hardly can tell except for myself!!! yup...i surrender for today!!! today i have lost my myself and the power that i always show!! let me be in this "time" for a moment and comtinue mylife back like always...





love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: