Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dreamS~~



somehow it is not a big mistakes if our life are full of dreams that surely was apart from ourself where we somehow forget to do it so. when i was a small kids backthen...im always looked myself out from my playground and cooking-play area. wondering wat will it be outside the surrounded skies of mine.wat will be the road leads us.is there any death end to it?? owh n i even thought about y the name of everything in this world are called by it supposed to called.y cant it be wat i want it to be.i can call a chicken as a house rite? y it always wrong and rules!!

bacnk then i was hoping to go JAPAN!! that was my first biggest ambition where i thought that will be the greatest things if it happen to me. hahah...hoping i just can flew there and just cut my hair. all by the influence of TAKUYA"S story. haha..but then..i think it was a big dreams that lead me to where i am today...i do ope i cant have a chance to see the outside world with my very own eyes and inner values. it will always be my dreams until even todays. fuh...it is along journey..but i do wish it will come true sooner or later. cos everything will never be never!! hehe...

later on that time....i wrote all about my ambition that i need to accomplished before my 30th birthday. some of it are hilarious but most of them was a good one actually.

n i hope i will always full of hope and dreams where everything that i hope and dreams are something that encourage me to go where i gonna stand someday.

P/s: it remind me of my younger brother, ewan..he used to destroy my mummy's sewing machine by imitating the sound of a racing car just like this.haha funny..hanger will be the gear...kekeke..:)

love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: