Thursday, December 23, 2010

ROund A BOUT~~

haha...dis is not exactly wat is in ur mind. roundabout that u used to see in te street or on ur way to ur school kind of roundabout...

i would interpret it for the journey of my life...yup!! in this two years of having a degree in fashion design...which i tought would be as the same street as my diploma's, it happen differently. moving around and around and around almost 2 year was a tiring journey. quiet frankly...DIZZY and FED UP!! i cant wait to be back in the road that lead me to home. or at least a long highway that lead me to the main area that i noe i headed too. confusion and difficulties of knowing the right path n signboard make me mad about myself and yes, to everyone in the same car. and even mad when u know the other car beside u knowing exactly where thier turns...3, 6, 9 or 12 o'clock.it built temper and depression though i know im using a better ride than them. hahaha...

but yup....i understand that i have gone far this way and actually work harder rather than hope harder for everything to be crystal clear for me. no excuses cos everyting that i venture....i must completed with a proud throphy to show to myself and u know wat it means to u.not for everybody but just for ur uwn dignity and specification.

the harder it will be the the more blury for the existance of QUIT. INSYALLAh.



love,
farisya nadiah

No comments: