Saturday, June 27, 2009

ABOUT TODAY!!!

INTRODUCTION

hmm...my day and my nite are so head-wire!!!
at this time...which is 04.32am,while everyone in this house are enjoying thier dreams, here i am typing this blog.then,morning gonna be my nite.ill sleep at around 11 or 12..then ill im sot so sure what time will be my day again...COMPLICATED huh?? dats me!!! FARISYA NADIAH!

SO.....yesterday or in my OWN term...today,i slept at 12.00pm oclock then i woke up around 4.45pm. first thing i saw....my BOLT!!! we...she was sleeping beside me as always!!!
_______________________________________________________
CHAPTER ONE


after some..ritual activities....i heard someone called me at the front door..
unbelieavable...makhluk mane yg panggil aku nie!! sebok nk berehat sebentar sorang2 kat umah nie....hiks...

FARISYA....ISYA....SYAA!!!

then,
"haa..yer!!ekh zetty dah lame sampai ker?? awat?"while i open the gate!!

'jom siap!! nak discuss pasal LANGKAWI." i was like..huh? langkawi...since when nak g langkawi...but something smashed my brain...ohh ahhh...yer la...semalam kan aku check air asia..aku post kat facebook flight info sume.,..adei aku nie..

"owh..ha, owh yer ker?? aah ok.jap!aku siap..jap tau!lima minit"stupid-me-word kept on fly to my head.PELUPA TOL!! then i rush myself,grabed anything that i can see wearable then perfume and then hmm...ok im ready!!

DUSH!!so, i was in the car already... "g mane?"
"rumahku la...ok?call sume g sane.ok k?"zetty keep on dailing the others!!

then after a few PENGHANJINGAN,terible discussion AND some complication to fill the flight form with everyone theN....then...FLIGHT SETTLED!!


24 until 28 of april 2010...LANGKAWI will be our eye's viewing!! yeayyy!!
_______________________________________________________


CHAPTER TWO

BUT...my today's life didnt just end here...
after RUMAHKU!! i went back home safely.......
tukar the baju to something decent,tudung and all. im ready....
as usual....KELAS AT KEMENSAH!!!

wat ive learnt??? hmm...about solat,specificly about niat,qiam and takbir...
next coming class gonna continue about fatehah so on....
IM THRILLED to know everything about it!! i was totaly something!! hiks!!

_______________________________________________________
CHAPTER THREE
and now, here i am....infront of my acer..typing this...there will be the beginning of another chapter of my today's life!!! my life with the internet. hiks..
_______________________________________________________
CHAPTER FOUR
-----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
WRITER,
farisya nadiah

No comments: