Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY ANTIQUE GADGET!!





camera...love u darl!! u make my day...THANK FOR THOSE PIC!! u did a great job!! but im looking forward for the dslr!! wah...cant wait!!! hopefully...amin!!!

u better well behave....hmmm or soon u wont be mine anymore!!! (sape plak yg nak hp nie) OK IM JUST KIDDING k...i still love u...though i still miss the previous one!! URH! im gonna find a new love for u k!! heheheh....wait n see!!!

this is my precious...my only well behave gadgeti have!! she have been with me more than 4 years...and she helping me alot!! trough "pain+easy+bright+dark+plain+colorful " of my life!! im burdening u so much huh wit lots of pic and viruses!! dam i hate virus!!

this are my only gadget that i have in my current life...plus...it's ANTIQUE.!! it shows that im bad in tech and gadget rite!! wahahahah...ya...im not a high tech person!! everyone notice it!!! weeee...

for those who called me like a thousand time....or even worst than that...a million apolagies from me...due to some technical..as i mention here...my gadget are all so antique...SO....sorry for that!!!

MWAHAHA!!

i would make some improvement here and there to it!! wee...hopefully i have the cash!! wahh...KUMPUL LAAA...!! piggy bank where are u...OIK2!!

love,

farisya nadiah

No comments: