Tuesday, June 30, 2009

arghhh....IN LOVEE!!!!


ive been so in love with this guys ever since he appeared in the tv about beginning of last year...he's been my inspiration and motivation ever since. i LOVE his eye so damn much!!! i couldnt believe that someone have that beautiful set of eye especially when he is smilling.urgh....SAKET JANTUNG TGK!!! what can i do rather than enjoying eye's viewing this wonderful GOD's creation..kan? hiks....thankx alot!! i do melts!!!
*HENRY GOLDING*
These Ibanese mixture of English blood have give a big impact on the industry lately due to some rumors that he've dating with CAMELIA, malysian socialite cum artiste. huh....im so JEOLOUS. i do hope i could given 6 wishes and the first thing i could wish HENRY would date me and just me....heheh...so im gonna save the other 5 wishes for something else...hikss(aku sungguh mengarut ini pagi) hahah...this could be my passsion i guess, writing something i love to explore and share...hahaa writing about someone that i taste, NON-STOP!!!

and the ascent is so sexy after all. anything from your mouth would make me melts!!! ahahah....
gedik kan aku.....though in his 22 years in life, his action seems much more older that we is, matured i can say.hmm...dat is some extra point for him. determintion and dedication what makes me totally attraceted to him. hiks....haiyak...fantasizing about him couldnt stop rite now!! aiyak!!
WOW.....the tatoo on his right hand, symblolic! and RARE...hmm.... CUTE and VERY SEXY to me.guys dont blame me...cuz im just being as myself..IM JUST A GIRL!!! haiyakkk....SO SEXY...i loike!!! hehhehe....i keep on smiling WHILE writing this!!

i remembered the first time i saw him one and a half years ago, in my rental house at Perak while eating infront of the television, BUKAK PUASA....heheh...i cant stop smiling while i saw him hosting these show ,(i cant recall what is the name of the show)....i didnt realise that (smiling ) until one of my s.o.b fwen hit me on my lap!!hikss...then she tooka photo of him then show to me...kikikik...apelah!!!

hmm..dat wat i can say about him.!!! i do hope he didnt turn tobe gay or something cos im so fed-up with that terms, not that i hate them but they are my number one competitor rather than women. heheheh....ok lah..i have to stop cos i started MERAPU AGAIN...and i dont want to make it any worst comppliment and any exxageration line here,heheh...ok i stop now....

yes i wll stop it now.HERE.BYE...CHIO!!!!ADIOS...CHALLE!!! argh my hand just so in love to push these alphabet button ON TOP OF my acer...arghh!!! ok ENOUGH!!! hiks...se ya later in another post!!

HENRY.....LOVE U!!! :P

love,

FARISYA NADIAH

No comments: