Sunday, June 21, 2009

STRIKE MY HEAD!!!

its kindda like a door bell..

NAHHH ....it sounds like too nice and polite!!!

how about.. like someone knocked my head damn hard with a damn huge dumb bell.

or even worst i feel like someone shot my head with revolver or wat so ever!!!



i never tought about it much before but towards the end of this month...it hits me more oftens and non stop!!! arghhh....act like normal,like before could help i guess...ignoring and everything will be okay.nothing much could impact me....but..i doesnt think this trick works anymore.,...huuh???



it scared me like alot when i think of it!!! hmm....wat is dat mean huh??? even dat fucking facebook was telling me the same..damn technology!!! hahah...



what will it be...and how it will be...who it will be...i surrender to ALLAH, who make it happen!!



APAKAH?????? wah...CONFUSING!!! will get it sooner huh?? YA RITE!!

No comments: