Friday, June 26, 2009

THE KING OF POP IS DEAD!!!

THE FEEL, strike me again.the feeling was like when LADY DIANA died long time ago.that is wat i felt today, GRIEVE!! wat a shocking news i heard late this afternoon, though im not the first person knew about this...but yeah it is not a joke or not even a propaganda to sell out his concert ticket.
MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD!!!!
i cant believe it either....im keep on laughing for 5 minutes when my sis told me about it and i manage to accept it when i heard all the station radio keep on playing Micheal's songs!!! hmm...BLACK n WHITE, U ARE NOT ALONE...and so on. hahaha...the 'playback' of my life keep on playing in my head.haha...that was my so hingusan's day!!!weeee....

by da way...he is very talented and weird but unique person in the whole world.everyone's knew him and adore him in so many matters, his song, his face, his succes, his black-or-white-thing, his sexual harresmant, his glove, his shiny pant and and the most important everyone turns out want to be micheal jackson!!! hmm....



"ajal and maut itu ditangan tuhan"
tribute from,
farisya nadiah

No comments: